Offering superb family accommodation and situated close to Idle Village & Park land is this traditional style three bedroomed extended semi-detached house includes gas CH, mostly UPVC DG. To the outside there are gardens, off road parking and single garage.
Offering superb family accommodation and situated close to Idle Village & Parkland is this traditional style three bedroomed extended semi-detached house includes gas CH, mostly UPVC DG. The accommodation briefly comprises; Reception hall, lounge, seperate dining room, light oak effect fitted kitchen, three good size first floor bedrooms and a modern white house bathroom with shower. To the outside there are gardens, off road parking and single garage.
Gas CH radiator and built in store cupboard.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.81m )
Bay window, coal effect gas fire with Adam style fireplace surround and two gas CH radiators.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
With a gas fire, picturail surround, gas CH radiator and UPVC french doors leading into the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 5' 9" ( 4.09m x 1.75m )
With a range of light oak effect wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washer, complimentary part tiling and gas CH radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Laminated wood floor and gas CH radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Gas CH radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.21m x 2.01m )
Gas CH radiator.
A three piece modern white suite comprising of paneled bath with a Gainsborough shower over, pedestal wash basin, low suite WC and complimentary part tiling.
To the outside there is a garden to the front of the property with off road parking to the side leading to a single garage and a garden to the rear.
From Shipley Town Centre proceed up Leeds Road, continue through Thackley on towards Idle continuing along Leeds Road, shortly after passing the Immanuel Secondary School turn right into Cross Road, the property is situated immediately on the right hand side identified by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.