An historic former public house known as the Queen's Head. No. 14 Dunkirk Hill is a magnificent Grade II* listed building of some 3,300 ftsq in addition to the cellar and ready for conversion to a single dwelling with parking and garden to the rear.
The property offers a great deal of charm with its old elm floorboards, exposed beams, fireplaces and fine period features. Found on the north side of Devizes on the A342 less than a mile from the historic Market Place with the comprehensive leisure and shopping facilities the town has to offer. Close by is the famous Kennet & Avon Canal and from the rear of the property there are glimpses of the historic Roundway Hill Fort.
Change of use from a public house to a single dwelling was granted by Wiltshire Council (E/10/1665.FUL and E/10/1666.LBC). Consent has also been granted by Wiltshire Council (E/10/0389.FUL and E/10/0390.LBC) for the erection of three cottage-style homes adjoining number fourteen and this land is being retained.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fitting or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the tenure of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor and surveyor. All photographs are taken using a camera with either a wide angle or zoom lens. Floor plans are not to scale and the accuracy of measurements is not guaranteed.