We have the pleasure in offering one of the most sought after apartments in the Shipley locality is this two bed second floor apartment incl: Gas CH & UPVC DG. Briefly comprises; Communal entrance, lift, reception hall, lounge, balcony, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms & bathroom. Off Site Garage.
We have the pleasure in offering one of the most sought after apartments in the Shipley locality and available with no chain is this two bedroomed second floor apartment includes gas CH, UPVC and has a balcony. Situated in between Saltaire & Shipley. The accommodation briefly comprises; Communal entrance, lift leading to the second floor, reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a modern fitted white house bathroom with shower. To the outside there is an off site garage, parking and communal gardens.
Ashdown Court - Bradford Road
Access via intercom.
Lift Leading To Second Floor
With a built in store cupboard.
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' 11" ( 4.37m x 4.24m )
With stainless steel electric fire and fireplace surround. Gas CH radiator and UPVC french doors leading to the balcony.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 5' 1" ( 3.38m x 1.55m )
Recently fitted with a range of modern wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, hob and cooker hood, integrated washer and dryer. Complimentary part tiling.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.28m )
With a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.78m x 1.96m )
A three piece modern recently fitted white suite comprising of paneled bath with a shower and screen over, pedestal wash basin, low suite WC and complimentary tiled walls.
To the outside there is parking, an off site garage and communal gardens.
From Shipley town centre, proceed along Bradford Road towards Saltaire, after approximately quarter of a mile and upon reaching the parade of shops on the left hand side which is just after Marlborough Road, Ashdown Court is situated opposite on the right hand side identified by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.