Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting CHNEWS to 80360, or email
Airedale NHS Foundation Trust seeks views on services
8:00am Wednesday 9th January 2013 in News
Patients, carers and residents can have their say on plans to develop hospital services.
Airedale NHS Foundation Trust is seeking the views of its members and the general public on its annual plan.
And everyone who takes part in an online survey before January 31 will be entered for a prize draw to win a £25 voucher.
The questionnaire, describing the five priorities which the council of governors and the board of directors plan to focus on during 2013/14, can be found at surveymonkey. com/s/B5KWSFT.
The proposed priorities are:
* preventing ill health and providing better early diagnosis and treatment
* managing ongoing physical and mental health conditions to give a better quality of life and so care feels joined up
* helping patients recover from ill health or injury
* making sure patients experience better care not just better treatment
* providing safe care in a clean environment.
A printed copy of the questionnaire is available from the foundation trust membership office on 01535 294540.