The Ghyll, Richmond

£87,500

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 1
***70% SHARED OWNERSHIP***OVER 55s ONLY***MODERN LIVING***EARLY VIEWING ADVISED***Offered for sale with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN, is this one bedroomed semi-detached retirement bungalow for people aged 55 and over. It provides modern, manageable and well laid out accommodation and is for sale on a shared equity scheme with 70% of the property being for sale with the remaining 30% being retained by the Home Group. Internal viewing will reveal entrance hall with storage cupboard, a good sized living/dining room, a conservatory with nice outlook over the well maintained garden and a kitchen with views to the front. There is a large double bedroom and a good sized bathroom with separate shower and bath. The gardens are low maintenance and are predominantly laid to gravel with a number of mature shrubs as well as garden shed to the rear.

A well presented semi detached bungalow with parking space and low maintenance gardens.

General Remarks

Gas Fired Central Heating.

Double Glazing.

Tax Banding : Richmondshire District Council - Band A.

Tenure: Leasehold. 99 years from purchase. The service charge payable is £1077.60 per annum as of 1st April.

70% shared ownership with Home Group Housing.

There is a Building fund held in trust for residents for the renewal of windows, doors and roofs. A fixed percentage of the price. One paid annually along with the service charge (0.55%) and the second (1% per annum) is deferred each year until the resident leaves the property.

Arrange viewing 01748 825317

Nick & Gordon Carver - Richmond

26 Market Place, Richmond, North Yorkshire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email