SAM Stanfield and Josh McNulty scored the goals as Silsden Whitestar edged past Rolls 2-1 in a tense Northern Plant Hire Trophy semi-final at Barnoldswick.

All three goals found the net before the break and Whitestar held on in the second half to reach the final. They take on Trawden Celtic in the Premier Division Cup final tomorrow night and are looking to complete a domestic treble.

Whitestar's opponents in the Northern Plant Hire final are Division One high-flyers Skipton Town and they warmed up for that game nicely, with a crushing 5-0 league win over Hellifield Sports.

Andrew Nicholson scored a fine hat-trick in last week's clash, as his side moved into the top two.

Elsewhere in the league, Carleton continued their march to the title by thrashing Cononley Sports 6-0 away from home, their win moving them five points clear at the summit.

Settle United Reserves registered the same scoreline at home to Bradley. The game was locked at 0-0 going into the break, but United showed their class with a dominant second half performance. Dale Denham scored twice for the home side.

United continued a good week in the league by beating Cononley Sports 5-3 in a thriller. Denham bagged another brace and Ben Barton was at the double too.

There was a exciting Division One Cup semi-final in prospect but Rolls Reserves' no-show meant that Carleton advanced to the final against Skipton tonight, with the game taking place at Sutton Playing Fields.

AFC Barnoldswick ran riot in their Division Two Cup semi-final clash,with an extraordinary 7-1 away win at Skipton Town Reserves. Callum Uttley starred, netting a hat-trick for his side.

Pendle Renegades Reserves have had a tough season in the league and they currently sit second-bottom. However they gave second-placed Silsden Whitestar Reserves an almighty fright on Saturday.

They were 2-1 ahead at the break and fought hard throughout the contest, before succumbing to a 4-3 defeat. Zac Conway scored twice for Whitestar's second string.

Grassington United Reserves moved above Trawden Celtic Reserves into third with a 4-2 away win. Max Foxcroft's double was not enough for the home side as Oscar Canny netted a hat-trick in response.

There were also a walkover win for Barnoldswick at Barlick Wanderers.

Cross Hills Reserves made Salts Reserves suffer as firstly, they beat them 2-1 in the Division Three Cup final thanks to a Luke Newton double, before they were given a home walkover against the same opponents in the league.

Finally, lowly Sutton secured an impressive 1-1 away draw in the league against Iplay FC Barrowford. Mickey Ruddock grabbed their goal as they moved up to ninth place.