GRASSINGTON United beat FC Sporting Keighley on penalties to advance to the semi-finals of the Craven League's Premier Division Cup.

Two goals by Keighley's Awais Khan and goals by Grassington's Jeremy Gee and Jack Schindler saw the game finish 2-2 at full-time.

However, Grassington's marksmen were on target in the penalty shoot-out, outscoring Keighley 4-1 and putting United in the semi-final against Skipton Town.

Settle United also moved into the semi-finals after whitewashing Trawden Celtic Juniors 5-0 on Saturday.

Tom Strickland's scored four and David Worthington one for Settle, who will play either Silsden Whitestar or Carleton Sports Club in the semis.

Carleton Sports Club, who are without a win in the league and bottom of the division, beat second from bottom Cross Hills 6-2 to secure their place in the quarter-finals.

Man-of-the-match Benjamin Teal netted a hat-trick for Carleton, while Ashley Purnell added a brace and William Kaye scored one for the home side. James Gill and Tom Snowden scored the goals for Cross Hills.

Cononley Sports Club regained the lead at the top of Division One with a 6-5 victory at home against Broomhill.

Tyler Brigg netted a hat-trick for Broomhill and Joel Fothergill and Jake Smith added a goal each for the Keighley side.

Teams near the top of Division Two continue to battle it out, as the four teams now in first, second, third and fourth place all won at the weekend.

Salts 3rds remain top on goal difference after beating Barlick Wanderers 5-3 on Saturday. Salts shared the goals around while Daniel Holden scored a hat-trick for the Wanderers.

Second placed Earby Town kept pace with the leaders after securing a come-from-behind 7-3 win at Earby Recreation Ground.

Down 3-2 at half-time, Earby raced to victory thanks to goals by hat-trick hero Ben Armstrong and Shane Taylforth and Matthew Bowker, who bagged a brace each for the West Craven side.

Sam Ash, Barry Chacksfield and Calum Wootton were on the scoresheet for Bradley.

Goals by Luke Scothern, Gareth Turner and Jake Wiggins saw Barnoldswick Barons move into third place with a 3-0 win against iPlay FC at Sough Park, while Baildon Trinity Athletic's 3-1 victory against Chatburn saw them take over the fourth place spot.

In Division Three, four goals by Terence Hargreaves saw Sutton secure a comfortable 7-2 win against Addingham Reserves at South Craven School.

Scott Russell added a brace for Sutton and Isaac Parkinson bagged a brace for Addingham.

Jordan Hough scored a brace for Cross Hills Reserves as they went down to a 4-2 defeat against Bingley Town Reserves.