CRAVEN League supporters were treated to a pair of close Division One Cup games on Saturday.

The top two teams in Division One squared off in a cracker of a quarter-final cup tie, where Silsden Whitestar Reserves won on penalties at Cononley Sports Club.

Cononley took a 1-0 lead at half-time, but Silsden drew level with a Zac Conway goal and the match finished 1-1 at full-time. But Whitestar advanced to semi-final by outscoring Cononley 3-2 on penalties.

Keighley side Broomhill also advanced to the semi-finals, as a brace from Josh Nelson saw them beat Settle United Reserves 2-1 at Giggleswick. Kris Attewell scored for Settle.

In Division One league action, AFC Barnoldswick were blanked 3-0 by Trawden Celtic Juniors Reserves, who had a brace from Michael Hodson.

Goals by James Morgan (2) and David Greenwood led Grassington United Reserves to a 3-1 win against Addingham at Town End Field. Substitute Robbie Pennock scored a consolation for Addingham.

In the Premier Divison, Grassington United kept up pressure on the Craven League leaders Trawden Celtic Juniors by beating Bingley Town 3-1 on Saturday.

Daniel Hunt, Jan Ozdoba and Jack Schindler scored for Grassington, who remained a point behind Trawden, who whitewashed struggling Carleton Sports Club 7-0 thanks to a Thomas Swindells hat-trick and Callum Whitfield brace.

Second half goals Touray Kutubo and Mohammed Zubair saw third placed FC Sporting Keighley beat Skipton Town 2-1. In-form Ben Cox scored again for Skipton.

Settle United continued their recent run of good form with a 4-1 victory at Cross Hills. Tom Strickland's brace and goals by Ben Phillips and William Beresford led the way for Settle, while Cross Hills got a consolation from substitute Joseph Wood.

Six goals by Adam Dziedzic and a hat-trick by Bradly Longhorn saw Division Two leaders Salts 3rds blast Skipton Town Reserves 9-1. Skipton, who trailed 8-0 at half-time, got a consolation from Graham Hunn.

Stuart Farquhar led Chatburn to an 8-0 victory against Barlick Wanderers, and second placed iPlay FC beat third placed Baildon Trinity Athletic 2-1.

In Division Three, a hat-trick by Terence Hargreaves helped Sutton secure a 5-2 win against Cononley Sports Club 2nds at South Craven School. William Bestwick and Michael McGinn were also on the scoresheet for Sutton.

Unbeaten division leaders Salts 4ths beat winless Addingham Reserves 3-0, Matthew Heap's brace led Cowling Reserves to 4-1 against Otley Town A and FC Sporting Keighley Reserves beat Cross Hills Reserves 4-3 in a close game at Marley. Joshua Clarkson, Jordan Hough and Luke Newton scored for Cross Hills.