THERE were three Northern Plant Hire Trophy games on a full weekend of action in the Craven League.

Settle United kept their cup hopes alive with a 3-0 victory at Cononley Sports Club on Saturday.

The Beckwiths led the way for Settle, with John Beckwith netting a brace and William Beckwith scoring one for the North Craven side, who will now play league leaders Trawden Celtic Juniors in the semi-final.

Mark Threlfall's hat-trick led the Trawden side to a 4-1 home win against FC Sporting Keighley. Saif Akbar scored a consolation for the Keighley-based team.

In the other Northern Plant Hire Trophy quarter-final tie, Premier Division side Rolls came from behind to Division Two team Chatburn 6-2.

Chatburn led 1-0 at half-time through one of David Fallon's two goals, but six second half goals by Rolls, including man-of-the-match Liam Garbutt's hat-trick, sealed victory for the West Craven side.

Daniel Conway, Robert Greenwood and Kevin Richardson were also on the scoresheet for Rolls, who will play the winner of this Saturday's quarter-final between Silsden Whitestar and Grassington United.

Those two teams, Silsden and Grassington, played in a league game at the weekend with Whitestar coming up trumps with a 4-0 home win.

Whitestar strikers Sam Stansfield and Josh Metcalfe scored all the goals, with Stansfield netting a hat-trick and earning the man-of-the-match award.

Silsden defenders James Wilson, Jake Crowther, Andy Kay and Ollie Peacock also put in stand-out performances to shut down the visitors' attack.

In the other Premier Division game, goals by Benjamin Teal and Paul Wilkin saw Carleton Sports Club secure a 2-2 home draw against Bingley Town.

AFC Barnoldswick advanced to the semi-finals of the Division One Cup by beating Grassington United Reserves 9-8 in a penalty shoot-out.

The game had finished in a 2-2 draw, with Matthew Nutter and Callum Uttley scoring for Barlick and Christian Moon and substitute Oliver Newbould on target for Grassington.

In league action, Cowling drew level on points with division leaders Cononley after beating Trawden Celtic Juniors Reserves 4-1 at home.

Jack Diamond bagged a brace for Cowling, who also got goals from George Sellers and Kyle Willis.

It was also good news for Addingham, who won their first league game of the season by coming from behind to beat Silsden Whitestar Reserves 3-2 at Stockinger Lane.

Steven Hunt, Thomas Hills and Jac Flannery scored for Addingham, who trailed 2-1 at half-time after Marco Lorente Jimenez was on target with two first half strikers for Silsden.

Josh Nelson's brace and Jake Smith's solo goal saw Broomhill beat Settle United Reserves 3-2 at Oakworth. George Gowland and Ben Holmes scored for Settle.

Earby Town beat Bradley 6-5 in an entertaining Division Two Cup tie at Ings Playing Fields on Saturday.

Earby, who took a 4-3 lead at half-time, hung on to win and set up a derby semi-final against Barnoldswick Barons.

The Barons got an important 1-1 draw at Salts 3rds, thanks to a Gareth Turner goal.

The draw for Salts saw them drop to second in the league after iPlay FC blasted Barlick Wanderers 9-0.

Skipton Town Reserves moved off the bottom with a convincing 7-1 win at Settle United Reserves.

Man-of-the-match Oliver Scott-Crawford and Miles Thompson each scored a brace for Skipton.

In Division Three, goals by Luke Newton and Tristan Allwood saw Cross Hills Reserves come from behind to draw 2-2 at Trawden Celtic Juniors 3rds.

Salts 4ths also beat FC Sporting Keighley Reserves 5-1 in the quarter-finals of the Division Three Cup.