THREE second half goals saw Barnoldswick Town beat Hanley Town 3-1 in their first game at home in two months last Saturday.
Strikes by Kasom Shah, Joe Noblet and Zack Dale saw Barlick secure all three points and move up to 16th in the Premier Division of the North West Counties League.
Barnoldswick had some early pressure resulting in free-kick in the seventh minute, but they were not able to capitalise.
Four minutes later, Dale went down in a challenge by the Hanley keeper but only a goal kick was given.
The visitors earned a corner three minutes later but a headed effort went wide.
In the 18th minute, Dale set up Teal Amos but smart defending denied the chance.
Hanley scored first in the 28th minute when the Barlick defence failed to clear a corner and a shot by James Melhado took a deflection on its way into the back of the net.
A minute later, Amos was through again but he shot over the bar.
New Barnoldswick signing Djabi Mamadou did well to win a free-kick, but the home side could not take advantage.
Mamadou then had a chance in the 42nd minute but the Hanley keeper made an important stop for the visitors.
Hanley came back on the break and had a great chance to double their lead but Barlick keeper Jack Little made a fine save to keep the visitors' lead to 1-0 at half-time.
Barnoldswick started the second half well, but the first chance fell to Hanley. However, Little made another save to keep the score at 1-0.
Half-time substitute Alex Ralph, who came on for Amos, sent through a great ball which won a corner for Barlick.
Town played the ball in but the Hanley defence were up to the challenge.
Barnoldswick would not be denied when Shah scored an equaliser in the 65th minute.
The home side took the lead five minutes later when a scramble in the box fell to Noblet, who put Barlick 2-1 up. 
Hanley had a great chance in the 79th minute but a great save by Little denied the visitors.
After the home side were whistled for offside from a corner, Dale sealed the three points with a great strike in the 83rd minute.