QUEENSBURY Celtic concluded their first season at open-age, with a West Riding County Third game at a strong Farsley Celtic Women’s Reserves. 
 They soon found themselves 2–0 up, thanks to a goal from skipper Katie Waters and an own goal, with  Waters scoring again just before half-time.  Further goals from Emma-Jane Casson and Shoanna Clark completed the 5–2 score-line, that had included a 40-yard free-kick, and a sublime half-volley from 30 yards.  
Queensbury’s u17 side had a hard-fought West Riding Girls’ League Challenge Cup tie at home to joint divisional leaders Farsley Celtic u17.  They were 1–0 down at the break, but Hollie Whitaker got an equaliser.   However Farsley scored two more to win 3–1.  Queensbury u17 were unable to finish on a high, as they lost 7–0 at home to Ackworth.  
Queensbury have places in both teams for next season.  If interested,  please email Alex.Maurice@qcfc.co.uk  or text 07538 807448. 
Burley Trojans had two matches at home last week.  
Troggs were limited to a 1–0 half-time lead as Kinsley keeper Marie Morgan made a number of brilliant saves.  But Burley beat the basement side 4–0, through Hannah Haw, Rebecca Dutton, Heather Fisher and Ellie-Jane Bathers.  
Two games in three days took its toll as  Brighouse Town Development took a 4–0 advantage into the break.  But brilliant determination saw that there were no further goals in the game.   Brighouse Town’s win secured a top-two finish and promotion to County Second. 
Thursday night’s County Second game found Field 2–0 down within 20 minutes against visitors Hall Green United, with Amy Morris latching onto a through ball to open, and Katie Hawkshaw dribbling to finish.  
It was a tough game, with both teams playing some great football.  On 40', a Liv Murray free kick from 35 yards out lobbed home keeper Emily McKinley. But moments later, a spectacular Tasha Williams ball put Megan Schofield through on goal to make it 3–1 at half-time.  
Though Field played much better in the second half, they struggled to take advantage.   There were no further goals, as Hall Green secured the three points for promotion to County First.  
Field started off strongly at Boroughbridge,  confident, composed and attacking constantly. Their efforts finally paid off when a quick throw-in from Anna Mitchell found Williams’ feet, a quick 1-2 between them and a ball through to Schofield just inside the box was lobbed over the goalkeeper to take the lead on 20’.  
The second half saw Field a little slow off the mark, when a quick breakthrough from Boroughbridge left McKinley 1v1 and the hosts capitalising, to bring the score-line to 1-1.  With 15 minutes to go, Field finally managed to get a goal.  A short corner from Sarah Binns went to Becky Teale, who danced around three players in the box, had two shots blocked and with the second block finding Schofield, who calmly fired the ball into the back of the net for a 2–1 win.  
Ilkley Town wrapped up their season with a County First match away to Morley Town.  There was no pressure on either team,  as Morley had already assured a second-place finish.  
A fairly-even first half saw a good goal from Neve Tennant,  however Ilkley were 2–1 behind at the break.  The second half featured a spectacular 40-yard strike from Tennant,  however there were five more Morley goals to leave the score at 7–2, the result not reflecting the game.    
Silsden travelled up to Harrogate Railway for a midweek County Premier game.  
Once again,  Silsden were first on the scoresheet.  However Railway’s Emma Landsall scored twice to inspire her team to take a 6–2 win.  Silsden’s scorers were Poppy Best and skipper Sophie Fagan-Gaines.  
The game marked the final appearance of ‘Posh’ and ‘Becks’.   Eleanor ‘Posh’ Field, who joined at 16, and Rebecca ‘BB’ Brown, who came up through the girls’ side, played their final game for Silsden Ladies, after notching up nearly 20 years of appearances between them.  
Meanwhile,  there have been some crucial games in the FA National League, affecting Bradford City Women’s status in Division One North.  
Leeds United were at FC United of Manchester, who were needing a win to avoid the drop.  It was end-to-end stuff, with Leeds 2–1 up at half-time, through Amy Woodruff and Laura Bartup.  Leeds rued missing  several chances, as with 10 minutes to go it was all-square and Leeds were down to 10 men.  But in the fourth minute of time added-on,  Cath Hamill headed in from a corner for a 3–2 win for Leeds. 
Leeds had earlier denied Liverpool Feds their championship celebrations after a goal-less game, so  the Merseyside side were needing a win at home to FC United of Manchester.   The final score was 6–1 to Liverpool Feds,  who are promoted to the Northern Premier Division.   The result also means that City retain their place in the pyramid, with new opponents next season expected to include Hull City, Merseyrail, Middlesbrough and York City.